My 2015 Year at a Glance & Hopes & Dreams for 2016
2015, Wow already 7 days since you left us. But, here's a quick look back at what the year held.
- Started off the year with a Business Retreat to focus on Plans & Goals for the Year
- Attended a writing/ journaling class that stretched me beyond belief but continues to influence me today.
- Travelled to Arizona and photographed the lovely Jenn V and family
- Art Showing at the Tea Girl for the month of February
- Attended Canada Photo Convention in Vancouver (attending again in 2016)
- Attended the Rocky Mountain Film Get Away
- Did a total of 15 sessions this year!
2016, You are already looking pretty fabulous, and we are only in our first week! Looking forward to all that you have, here's a look at what's coming up...
- 4th Photography show held at The Tea Girl this January
- Vacation with the family this January.
- A new Directory to locate Documentary/Lifestyle Photographers across Canada launching February 1st.
- The Launch of the Brand Referral Program
- Newsletter with lots of goodies for those that sign up
- Model Call for Newborn Minimal Session (late January through February).. Send those Newborns my way!! :D
- cheduled to attend the Canada Photo Convention in April with my lovely daughter, Alora.
- On my wish list of sessions to photograph : A Child in an astronaut suit , super heroe costume & 2 travel sessions in Canada!
- I'd love to be featured on one my favourite blogs!
- and enter my work into some competitions