Head Shot - Contract - Release
Lorraine Marie Media & Publishing Inc
A copy of this agreement will be emailed back to the client,
Please fill in all fields
HEADSHOT SESSION Fee $200 per person include 3 files
Lifestyle Branding Session $800
Location of Session
If at Photographers Studio, Please state Or Location. All sessions are done with natural light
Persons to be photographed With Birth Days
Terms & Conditions
1. It is understood this Studio/Photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract. Studio/Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Studio/Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution
2. Studio/Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
3. No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
4. The Studio/Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/ Photographer unless a shared copyright agreement is entered into.
5. This agreement between the Studio/Photographer and the Client permits a Shared Copyright agreement allowing the Client to use the images delivered by the Studio/Photographer in any manner they please as long as proper credit is given to the Studio/Photographer.
6. Upon signature, the Studio/Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and deposits are nonrefundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather.
7. If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
8. If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event
that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
9. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
10. The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
11. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
I have read and understand this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and I agree to be bound by them:
Fill in completed legal name
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.